video

2014年9月6日土曜日

house of blues - playlist 86

1. Napoleon - Never Forget You (Tupac Tribute)
2. The Clash - Somebody Got Murdered
3. Nelly - Hot In Herre 
4. Plasmatics - Sometimes I 
5. Sisqo - Can I Live 
6. The Primitives - Crash
7. CoRo feat Talessa - Because the Night 
8. Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died in Your Arms (1986)
9. Problem feat. Ty Dolla $ign - Double Dip
10. Yung (of Cali Swag District) - Ridin Thru the City  
11. YG - Pop It ( Official
12. TeeFLii - This D [Official
13. Zendaya - My Baby (Remix) feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Bobby Brackins & IamSu (Official 
14. The Weeknd - Trust Issues (Remix) 
15. Ryan Sallis- Marijuana Girl 
16. Drake Ft. The Weekend - "Trust Issues" remix/by: Mike Peele 
17. Klaas & Bodybangers - I Like (Official
18. 2Pac - Died in your arms 
19. Jack Holiday & Mike Candys - The Riddle Anthem (Official 
20. ACE HOOD - LOCO WIT THE CAKE [OFFICIA

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿