video

2014年12月18日木曜日

house of blues - playlist 137

1. Ja Rule - M***a 4 Life ft. Memphis Bleek
2. The Game featuring Travis Barker - Dope Boys
3. Memphis Bleek, DJ Cool - My Mind Right ft. Ja Rule 
4. DMX Feat. Method Man, Nas & Ja Rule - Grand Finale
5. Dru Hill - You Are Everything ft. Ja Rule 
6. Memphis Bleek - Round Here ft. T.I., Trick Daddy 
7. Boyz N Da Hood - Dem Boyz
8. Bone Crusher - Never Scared ft. Killer Mike, T.I. 
9. R. Kelly - I'm A Flirt Remix ft. T.I., T-Pain 
10. P$C F/T.I. & LIL' SCR - I'm A King (Remix)
11. Beanie Sigel - Feel It In The Air 
12. Young Dro - Shoulder Lean (Feat. T.I.)
13. Cam'Ron - Get 'Em Girls 
14. Trick Daddy ft. Trina - Take It To Da House 
15. Foxx, Webbie & Lil Boosie -  Wipe Me Down
16. Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz - Play No Games (feat. Fat Joe, Trick Daddy, Oobie) 
17. Beanie Sigel - Beanie (Mack B****) 
18. Shyne - Bad boyz 
19. Mobb Deep -  Quiet Storm
20. One And One - Phenomenon

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿